A software engineer specializing in web development. Knows Perl, JavaScipt, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, Lua, C/C++. Interested in Haskell, Rust and Nim.
See my resume for experience and skills.
- Short Link Privacy - Browser to browser encryption for the web using PGP and short links. This Chrome extension written in TypeScript allows you to encrypt your conversations in most social media and work web applications.
- Kelp - A light-weight Perl web framework based on Plack (Perl 5). This site was built using the Kelp framework and you can see the code.
- Validate::Tiny - Minimalistic data validation (Perl 5).
- BSON - Pure Perl implementation of MongoDB serialization (Perl 5).
- mem.pe - Paste code in local storage, share via websockets (Node.js).
- WWW::Shorten::iiipe - a Perl module for iii.pe.
- Awesome WM dmenu - Native dmenu for the Awesome Window Manager (Lua).
- ip - get your IP address
- mempe - paste code in local storage, share via websockets
- iii.pe - shorten your urls
interests / hobbies